1. Move 401ks to IRAs at my bank. No progress on this.
2. Lose 20 pounds. I still have five pounds or so to go. I just can’t seem to commit to those last five pounds, but I did try a little in September.
3. Clothing budget of $500. Make 5 items of clothing. Still holding at $165.50/$500.
4. Buy a new house; sell my old house. DONE, DONE, FOREVER DONE.
-Replaced the screens in one window and my sliding patio door.
-Bought all new light fixtures and handles and blinds and other details.
– Made blackout shades for our bedroom.
5. Read 35 books. 4/35. I’m in the middle of five books, though.
6. KonMari my house. Probably just regular purge.
7. Spend less time surfing on my phone and pay more attention to my kid. Josh told me a couple days ago that I’m always on my phone. Granted, I’ve been doing a lot of researching lately.
I also made fleece pillowcases for Thomas at his request, which he then said he doesn’t want on his pillow because he doesn’t want to have a case. Thanks, T Bear.