It’s a few days before the end of the year, but I’m going to go ahead and sum up December.
1. Being less negative. Still about 10% negative.
2. Projects. Two in December.
Clothes for me
-Mending (three sweaters, a black shirt, a running jacket and slimming a kimono)
-Fascinator (hair accessory)
-Pants (I just need to sew them)
-Skirt for work (I just need to sew it)
-Dress (I just need to sew it)
-Gallery wall progress (I found free pics online, printed them through Shutterfly, bought frames at Michaels and hung them up.)
-Clay jewelry holders
-Nail polish swatches
3. Track my food on my Fitbit app. Didn’t happen.
4. Back health. Did some yoga, bought new shock pads for my device, which makes it better.
5. Clothing budget. Still suspended.
6. Read 25 books. 37/25. I am constantly not remembering what I’ve read/listened to.
The Outcast by Jolina Petersheim
The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan
Giraffe by J. M. Ledgard
Room by Emma Donoghue
Someone Else’s Love Story by Joshilyn Jackson
Where’d You Go Bernadette? by Maria Semple
Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel
How to Tell Toledo from the Night Sky by Lydia Netzer
The Magicians by Lev Grossman
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
Insurgent by Veronica Roth
Shine Shine Shine by Lydia Netzer
Instructions for a Heatwave by Maggie O’Farrell
Allegiant by Veronica Roth
The Magicians King by Lev Grossman
The Magicians Land by Lev Grossman
That Summer by Lauren Willig
The Ashford Affair by Lauren Willig
The Lure of the Moonflower by Lauren Willig
Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee
The Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
The Girl Who Stopped Swimming by Joshilyn Jackson
Backseat Saints by Joshilyn Jackson
A Grown-Up Kind of Pretty by Joshilyn Jackson
My Own Miraculous by Joshilyn Jackson
The Martian by Andy Weir
Armada by Ernest Cline
Elizabeth Is Missing by Emma Healey
The Life-changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
Finding Fraser by kc dyer
The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
7. Declutter. Sold some clothing items to ThredUp, gave some stuff away, sold some stuff.