New Curtains for Thomas

About two years ago, I decided the green curtains I’d made for Thomas weren’t working for me. I’d bought the material to recover a chair, but the color wasn’t right and then I got rid of the chair. T’s room ended up being more blue with whales than green AND blue like I’d intended.

So, I bought fabric and started making them. TWO YEARS ago. I finished them this month.

  
The rod had also pulled out of the wall on one side, so I fixed that. So much better.

(Shout out to my dad, who built the display book shelves from scratch from a vague idea I verbally told him. The holder part could stand to be doubled with another rod 2 inches up… But all in all, pretty awesome.)

One Comment Add yours

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s