1. Being less negative. Still at about 10 percent negativity in life. But I’m constantly working at it.
2. Projects. I didn’t really do any in September.
So far this year:
Play for Thomas
-Playdough (it only worked for a day, then I bought some)
Clothes for me
-Mending (three sweaters, a black shirt, a running jacket and slimming a kimono)
-Fascinator (hair accessory)
-Pants (I just need to sew them)
-Skirt for work (I just need to sew it)
-Dress (I just need to sew it)**New this month!**
-Gallery wall progress (I found free pics online, printed them through Shutterfly, bought frames at Michaels and hung them up.)
-Clay jewelry holders
-Nail polish swatches
3. Track my food on my Fitbit app. I am still terrible at this. I did a few days in October, but again, gained the weight back when I stopped being so diligent.
4. Back health. Still using my device. Still haven’t tried yoga at the company gym. <– I’m just going to leave this here for the rest of the year because I think it will always be true.
5. Clothing budget. I am WAY over the line. But I’m reining my spending back in and probably will go back on budget next year.
6. Read 25 books. 32/25. I am constantly not remembering what I’ve read/listened to.
The Outcast by Jolina Petersheim
The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan
Giraffe by J. M. Ledgard
Room by Emma Donoghue
Someone Else’s Love Story by Joshilyn Jackson
Where’d You Go Bernadette? by Maria Semple
Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel
How to Tell Toledo from the Night Sky by Lydia Netzer
The Magicians by Lev Grossman
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
Insurgent by Veronica Roth
Shine Shine Shine by Lydia Netzer
Instructions for a Heatwave by Maggie O’Farrell
Allegiant by Veronica Roth
The Magicians King by Lev Grossman
The Magicians Land by Lev Grossman
That Summer by Lauren Willig
The Ashford Affair by Lauren Willig
The Lure of the Moonflower by Lauren Willig
Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee
The Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
The Girl Who Stopped Swimming by Joshilyn Jackson
Backseat Saints by Joshilyn Jackson
A Grown-Up Kind of Pretty by Joshilyn Jackson
My Own Miraculous by Joshilyn Jackson
The Martian by Andy Weir
7. Declutter. I had AmVets pick up six bags to donate in October. I also joined Yerdle and have “sold” items through the app. I can actually walk through part of my garage now.