1. Being less negative. I feel like I’ve washed away 90 percent of the negativity in my life. That last 10 percent is hard, but I feel like this is a really good effort, and probably about the normal amount.
2. Projects. I didn’t really do any in September.
So far this year:
Play for Thomas
-Playdough (it only worked for a day, then I bought some)
Clothes for me
-Mending (three sweaters, a black shirt, a running jacket and slimming a kimono)
-Fascinator (hair accessory)
-Pants (I just need to sew them)
-Skirt for work (I just need to sew it)
-Gallery wall progress (I found free pics online, printed them through Shutterfly, bought frames at Michaels and hung them up.)
-Clay jewelry holders
-Nail polish swatches
3. Track my food on my Fitbit app. I am terrible at this. I did it three days of one week in September and lost 2 pounds that week. Then, I didn’t do it for six days straight and gained the pounds back.
4. Back health. Still using my device. Still haven’t tried yoga at the company gym.
5. Clothing budget. I am totally beyond this original $500 line. I’m probably in the $750-$800 range. But, I think that I’ll be good for a long time again.
6. Read 25 books. 31/25. I know there are more books that this, but I can’t think of them for the life of me. Having a shorter commute does mean that I can’t listen to as many audiobooks, though. OH DARN.
The Outcast by Jolina Petersheim
The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan
Giraffe by J. M. Ledgard
Room by Emma Donoghue
Someone Else’s Love Story by Joshilyn Jackson
Where’d You Go Bernadette? by Maria Semple
Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel
How to Tell Toledo from the Night Sky by Lydia Netzer
The Magicians by Lev Grossman
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
Insurgent by Veronica Roth
Shine Shine Shine by Lydia Netzer
Instructions for a Heatwave by Maggie O’Farrell
Allegiant by Veronica Roth
The Magicians King by Lev Grossman
The Magicians Land by Lev Grossman
That Summer by Lauren Willig
The Ashford Affair by Lauren Willig
The Lure of the Moonflower by Lauren Willig
Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee
The Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
The Girl Who Stopped Swimming by Joshilyn Jackson
Backseat Saints by Joshilyn Jackson
A Grown-Up Kind of Pretty by Joshilyn Jackson
My Own Miraculous by Joshilyn Jackson
7. Declutter. I have gotten rid of so much stuff in the past two months. For seriously.