1. Being less negative. Nope, super negative in June. Not even checking.
2. Projects. I hemmed that shirt. I think it was in June, but it could have been May.
So far this year:
Play for Thomas
-Playdough (it only worked for a day, then I bought some)
Clothes for me
-Mending (three sweaters, a black shirt, a running jacket and slimming a kimono)
-Pants (I just need to sew them)
-Gallery wall progress (I found free pics online, printed them through Shutterfly, bought frames at Michaels and hung them up.)
-Clay jewelry holders
-Nail polish swatches
3. Track my food on my Fitbit app. I can’t think of any days I did this.
4. Back health. Still using my device. Did yoga four times.
5. Clothing budget. I bought more tops, a dress for an interview (got the job!), more Stitch Fix items, etc. I guess it was just time for a bit of an overhaul. Most of the clothes I like a lot and wear a lot are 5-7 years old, so… yeah. My life has changed a lot. I should have anticipated that things are different.
6. Read 25 books. 15/25. At least six in June. (I know I’ve forgotten some.)
The Outcast by Jolina Petersheim
The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan
Giraffe by J. M. Ledgard
Room by Emma Donoghue
Someone Else’s Love Story by Joshilyn Jackson
Where’d You Go Bernadette? by Maria Semple
Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel
How to Tell Toledo from the Night Sky by Lydia Netzer
The Magicians by Lev Grossman
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
Insurgent by Veronica Roth
Shine Shine Shine by Lydia Netzer
Instructions for a Heatwave by Maggie O’Farrell
Allegiant by Veronica Roth
The Magicians King by Lev Grossman
The Magicians Land by Lev Grossman
That Summer by Lauren Willig
7. Declutter. Slowly but surely.