1. Being less negative. February was hard for this one. My gmail account shows eight days of talking negative about a particular coworker. I actually thought it was more than that, so I’m pleasantly surprised. While I still need work, I am acknowledging it and trying, so that’s progress. I could do better, though!
2. Projects. I am doing a lot of projects this year already. So I’m at 4.
In case you forget, I’m aiming for at least one project from the following groups:
- Play for Thomas: I made a felt board for Thomas.
- Clothes for me: I finished my kimono. I also am in the process of making these pants. (My progress is hampered by the fact that I have to trace the pattern from my Burda magazine, add a seam allowance to my pattern and THEN cut it out. That’s quite a few naps to get to the sewing part… I’ll hopefully finish in March.)
- Christmas decorations
- Home decor
3. Track my food on my Fitbit app. I started to track my food one day in February. I know, I know.
4. Back health. Still haven’t found a chiro, did yoga 2/28 days in January. I’m still using my electro device for pain — I do it right before bed and it’s SO GOOD. My back feels so much better.
5. Clothing budget. $139.07/$534. I bought two shirts at H&M ($19.98) and two shirts at the Gap ($21.24) and two pairs of pants and a pair of leggings at Ross ($31.97).
Dilemma: I also bought a pair of Toms on Zulily ($34), but they don’t fit and I can’t return them, so I have to try to sell them. I don’t know how/if to count them? (Super pissed about this. My size 9 Toms are too tight, so I got 9.5, but they’re a good half size too big….)
6. Read 25 books. 6/25. Five in February. Audiobooks. It’s the only way I read anymore, apparently. Four of these were audiobooks.
The Outcast by Jolina Petersheim
The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan
Giraffe by J. M. Ledgard
Room by Emma Donoghue
Someone Else’s Love Story by Joshilyn Jackson
Where’d You Go Bernadette? by Maria Semple
7. Declutter. This would help me so much in life. I do a little every month, but not enough. It just feels so overwhelming.