1. Work out more. We impulse-bought a treadmill and I ran once. Don’t judge. June has been a nightmare. I AM down two pounds, though, so I’m doing something right.
2. Limit television. Summer shows have started! Other than that, I’m not watching much.
3. Make one new recipe a month. There was something that I was like, remember this to put in the blog. Hmmmmm… It was something we ate for dinner. Maybe it’ll come back to me. I also made Oatmeal Cupcakes over the weekend for breakfasts.
4. Make 10 projects. I don’t believe I did any projects.
5. Clothing budget. $174/$500. I spent $25 on a kimono and a shirt.
6. Fix/upcycle one clothing item a month. 4/12. No new items in June.
7. Declutter. I’m cleaning for T’s party, so I did some more of this. Did you know a post-hole digger without a bolt holding the pieces together is INCREDIBLY popular on Freecycle? Yeah, neither did I.
8. Read 52 books. 9/52. Two new ones in June.
My list this year:
Written in My Own Heart’s Blood by Diana Gabaldon
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt
The Weird Sisters by Eleanor Brown
Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson
Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth
Orphan Train by Christina Baker Kline
Inferno (Robert Langdon, #4) by Dan Brown
The House of Hades (The Heroes of Olympus, #4) by Rick Riordan
9. Home improvements. Our roof is done! I’m so exciting that I don’t have to worry about that for a good decade.
10. Go on dates. I’ve got some babysitters on speed dial in case we’re ever not exhausted. Or have something we actually have to go to (like a wedding in September).