1. Work out more. I definitely DID walk more in May, and I did the elliptical a few times after Thomas went to sleep. Still, I could really stand to increase my focus on this goal.
2. Limit television. I’m barely watching the things I DVR.
3. Make one new recipe a month. I can’t think of anything I really did in May, but I’m sure I cooked something that was new. I need to get better at writing this down.
4. Make 10 projects. I made two shirts in May.
5. Clothing budget. $149/$500. I spent nothing in May.
6. Fix/upcycle one clothing item a month. 4/12. No new items in May.
7. Declutter. I did a little declutter, but it’s really challenging to find time to really tackle this like I should. I need to move. Or burn the house down and start fresh.
8. Read 52 books. 7/52. Two new ones in May (or maybe there were three… who knows).
My list this year:
The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt
The Weird Sisters by Eleanor Brown
Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson
Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth
Orphan Train by Christina Baker Kline
Inferno (Robert Langdon, #4) by Dan Brown
The House of Hades (The Heroes of Olympus, #4) by Rick Riordan
9. Home improvements. I got a quote from a roofing guy (and we hired him — but it was done in June, so you’ll have to hear all about it at that update).
10. Go on dates. We have a couple things to go to sans Thomas this year, but we’re not at a point where we’ll regularly go places without him, I think. Mostly because staying out late means being extra exhausted.