- 10 projects. Did you know that knitting socks takes forever?? And it’s considered a “quick” project? Nnngh.
- Post one photo to Etsy each month. Totally forgot all about posting to Etsy, but I did take a lot of “day in the life” style photos.
- Pay down credit card from 2013. I not only paid down $300, but I called and got two credit cards to drop interest rates by a percentage point or more.
300/1700 = 17.6%
- Plan and stick to a budget. This month has been all about figuring out what my new expenses are and what my paychecks look like after my FSA deductions. Budget coming in Feb.
- Save $2500. The bank randomly returned a deposit, so only $150 this month.
- Drink 64 oz. of water a day. According to Habit List, I drank 64+ oz. of water on 22 of 31 days in January. Using the app definitely helped, but I found that once I broke the streak, I didn’t care to start it again. Inertia is a jerk.
- Lose 45 lbs. I weighed myself a couple weeks ago and was down a few pounds.
- Walk 4,000 steps a day. 21/31 days, and would have been more if it hadn’t been for Icemageddon!
- Reduce procrastination. It turns out that I still procrastinate when I have to write something for work, but overall this has gone ok. My inbox is still a mess, but that’s more of a simple lack of time.
- Do one useful/fun thing each month. I’ve been making my roommate and a coworker bring their dogs and take long walks with me. I get to get in my steps and pet puppies.
- Send one card a month. I bought some sweet postcards and mailed one to Emily.
- Cut down on wasting time on the internet. I did better on this at the beginning of the month, and though I’m less consistent, the habit is starting to fade somewhat. But for real, sometimes reading the internet is exactly what I want to do after work.
- Write two pages/day, three days/week. I did this 3/5 weeks. I enjoy it, but I feel like I have to do it early in the morning, or I won’t have the brainpower after work. I’ll keep that in mind for Feb.
- Read 15 books this year. I’m in the middle of several books atm, but one are complete.
0/15 = 0%
Go to four museums or Atlanta things. Does the Beltline count? I spent a sunny afternoon walking on the Beltline, having lunch in the sun and then buying some flowers and cheeses from Trader Joe’s. Sounds like a great afternoon to me.