- 10 projects.
- Made nail polishes
- One baby sock
- Turned a lip gloss into a pencil
- Glittered my makeup jar
3.5/10 = 35%
I don’t think this one is happening, kids.
- Pay down credit card #2. Another $300.
$4648 paid this year.
- Drink 64 oz. of water a day. Better!
- Drink less soda. Also been pretty good about this.
- Lose 45 lbs. Yay, I have a Fitbit again! It really does motivate me.
- Reduce procrastination. I think this is going pretty well. I’ve been trying to tackle difficult or tricky conversations head on, rather than putting it off, because it just makes me anxious.
- Do one thing each month that makes my life easier. DELEGATING. Wow I love having an intern.
- Connect with people more. I went to a conference and made myself “network” (gag) a little, and went to stuff I’d normally talk myself out of. I’ve been hanging out with a couple friends from work in particular, and I’ve been able to chat with Steph again. Hooray!
3000/2500 = 120%
Pay off Kia car loan. Pay off one credit card. Budget/raise. Read 20 books:
American Terroir: Savoring the Flavors of Our Woods, Waters, and Fields by Rowan Jacobsen
Proceedings of the NAAL (freelance journal)
An Ethic of Queer Sex:Principles and Improvisations by Theodore Jennings
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7) by J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Harry Potter, #6) by J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Harry Potter, #5) by J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Harry Potter, #4) by J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Harry Potter #3) by J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Harry Potter #2) by J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (Harry Potter #1) by J.K. Rowling
A Touch of Dead (Sookie Stackhouse short stories) by Charlaine Harris
Dead Ever After (Sookie Stackhouse #13) by Charlaine Harris
Sin in the Second City by Karen Abbot
Deadlocked (Sookie Stackhouse #12) by Charlaine Harris
Dead Reckoning (Sookie Stackhouse #11) by Charlaine Harris
Dead in the Family (Sookie Stackhouse #10) by Charlaine Harris
Dead and Gone (Sookie Stackhouse #9) by Charlaine Harris
From Dead to Worse (Sookie Stackhouse #8) by Charlaine Harris
All Together Dead (Sookie Stackhouse #7) by Charlaine Harris
Definitely Dead (Sookie Stackhouse #6) by Charlaine Harris
Dead as a Doornail (Sookie Stackhouse #5) by Charlaine Harris
Dead to the World (Sookie Stackhouse #4) by Charlaine Harris
Club Dead (Sookie Stackhouse #3) by Charlaine Harris
Living Dead in Dallas (Sookie Stackhouse #2) by Charlaine Harris
Dead Until Dark (Sookie Stackhouse #1) by Charlaine Harris
The Wordy Shipmates by Sarah Vowell
Feasting on Asphalt: The River Run by Alton Brown
The Poisoner’s Handbook: Murder and the Birth of Forensic Medicine in Jazz Age New York by Deborah Blum
The Man Who Ate Everything by Jeffrey Steingarten
Knitspeak: An A to Z Guide to the Language of Knitting Patterns by Andrea Berman Price
Circular Knitting Workshop: Essential Techniques to Master Knitting in the Round by Margaret Radcliffe
31/20 = 155%
Grow my hair out to ponytail length. Go to a museum.