I’ll need to do a November summary in a few days, but whatevs. I knocked two more goals off the list! I went to a museum and hit my savings goal for the year.
- 10 projects. I couldn’t remember what all these were. Makes it hard to count. My gramma was right: it’s hell getting old. I went through the archives:
- Made nail polishes
- One baby sock
- Turned a lip gloss into a pencil (have I seriously not blogged about this? Awesome job, me.)
- Glittered my makeup jar (whoa, I’m a total blogging slacker.)
3.5/10 = 35% But I am in the midst of a paper-mache thingy that takes days of drying before moving to the next step.
Save $2500.My credit union randomly returned one auto-transfer from my regular bank, the only one out of how many this year? No idea why.
2700/2500 = 108%
HEY. ANOTHER GOAL ACHIEVED. I feel awesome.
- Pay down credit card #2. Another $900!
$4348 paid this year.
- Drink 64 oz. of water a day. Better!
- Drink less soda. Also been pretty good about this.
- Lose 45 lbs. Ugh, whatever. I think I need to get another Fitbit. It really motivated me! I was thinking about the Flex because it seemed less likely that I would run a wristband through the washer (the fate of my two clip-on Fitbits), but I’m having a hard time spending the $100 on myself. I also think they’re kind of ugly. Hrm.
- Reduce procrastination. I taught the blog workshop I was dreading, and it went super-well! I guess I do have some expertise.
- Do one thing each month that makes my life easier. I’m not sure what I did, but I probably did this?
- Connect with people more. Vacation in Myrtle Beach with Chicago friends! Yayyy.
Go to a museum.While in Myrtle Beach, we went to the Ripley’s Believe it or Not Museum. This wasn’t exactly what I had in mind, but hey. It was fun(ny). There was an exhibit that stuck out into a balcony, and when I stepped on it, it dropped. I shrieked. So funny, that stupid trick balcony. And I couldn’t trick Jessica into standing on it long enough for it to happen to her.
Pay off Kia car loan. Pay off one credit card. Budget/raise. Read 20 books:Three more.
American Terroir: Savoring the Flavors of Our Woods, Waters, and Fields by Rowan Jacobsen
Proceedings of the NAAL (freelance journal)
An Ethic of Queer Sex:Principles and Improvisations by Theodore Jennings
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7) by J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Harry Potter, #6) by J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Harry Potter, #5) by J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Harry Potter, #4) by J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Harry Potter #3) by J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Harry Potter #2) by J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (Harry Potter #1) by J.K. Rowling
A Touch of Dead (Sookie Stackhouse short stories) by Charlaine Harris
Dead Ever After (Sookie Stackhouse #13) by Charlaine Harris
Sin in the Second City by Karen Abbot
Deadlocked (Sookie Stackhouse #12) by Charlaine Harris
Dead Reckoning (Sookie Stackhouse #11) by Charlaine Harris
Dead in the Family (Sookie Stackhouse #10) by Charlaine Harris
Dead and Gone (Sookie Stackhouse #9) by Charlaine Harris
From Dead to Worse (Sookie Stackhouse #8) by Charlaine Harris
All Together Dead (Sookie Stackhouse #7) by Charlaine Harris
Definitely Dead (Sookie Stackhouse #6) by Charlaine Harris
Dead as a Doornail (Sookie Stackhouse #5) by Charlaine Harris
Dead to the World (Sookie Stackhouse #4) by Charlaine Harris
Club Dead (Sookie Stackhouse #3) by Charlaine Harris
Living Dead in Dallas (Sookie Stackhouse #2) by Charlaine Harris
Dead Until Dark (Sookie Stackhouse #1) by Charlaine Harris
The Wordy Shipmates by Sarah Vowell
Feasting on Asphalt: The River Run by Alton Brown
The Poisoner’s Handbook: Murder and the Birth of Forensic Medicine in Jazz Age New York by Deborah Blum
The Man Who Ate Everything by Jeffrey Steingarten
Knitspeak: An A to Z Guide to the Language of Knitting Patterns by Andrea Berman Price
Circular Knitting Workshop: Essential Techniques to Master Knitting in the Round by Margaret Radcliffe
31/20 = 155%
Grow my hair out to ponytail length.