- 10 projects. Why haven’t I made things?? I did make decent progress on a knit sock, but then realized there was an accidental YO in the cuff, which was twisted rib. I just gave up at that point.
1.5/10 = 15%
- Save $2500. Movin’ on up!
1250/2500 = 50%
Pay off Kia car loan.
1211/1211 = 100%
Pay off one credit card.So I’m working on credit card #2.
701/701 = 100%
$1900 on #2 this year.
- Budget/raise. Ok, so I got a raise, and then I’ve spent the raise, several times. I did get smart and put the bulk of it into an auto-pay toward a credit card. I’m such an adult.
- Drink 64 oz. of water a day. Not so good, which is really not useful as it’s starting to get HOT here!
- Drink less soda. I’ve been getting my caffeine fix from soda rather than coffee as it’s gotten warmer, but I’m still nowhere near my old rate.
- Lose 45 lbs. uuugargasdjbf.
- Reduce procrastination. Um. Not so good lately. I’m blaming all the work stuff we’re doing for WWDC-related events. I’ve taken ownership of some public-facing things, which is pretty cool.
- Do one thing each month that makes my life easier. This month I realized I can knit and read! Maybe I’ll finally make some progress on knitting!
- List my 3/3/3 daily. Ayup.
- Connect with people more. See above work explanation? I’ve been totally lame on this one lately.
Read 20 books: There are no more Sookie Stackhouse novels what am I gonna dooooo. Read Harry Potter, apparently. It’s how I celebrated Memorial Day.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Harry Potter #3) by J.K. Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Harry Potter #2) by J.K. Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (Harry Potter #1) by J.K. Rowling
- A Touch of Dead (Sookie Stackhouse short stories) by Charlaine Harris
- Dead Ever After (Sookie Stackhouse #13) by Charlaine Harris
- Sin in the Second City by Karen Abbot
- Deadlocked (Sookie Stackhouse #12) by Charlaine Harris
- Dead Reckinging (Sookie Stackhouse #11) by Charlaine Harris
- Dead in the Family (Sookie Stackhouse #10) by Charlaine Harris
- Dead and Gone (Sookie Stackhouse #9) by Charlaine Harris
- From Dead to Worse (Sookie Stackhouse #8) by Charlaine Harris
- All Together Dead (Sookie Stackhouse #7) by Charlaine Harris
- Definitely Dead (Sookie Stackhouse #6) by Charlaine Harris
- Dead as a Doornail (Sookie Stackhouse #5) by Charlaine Harris
- Dead to the World (Sookie Stackhouse #4) by Charlaine Harris
- Club Dead (Sookie Stackhouse #3) by Charlaine Harris
- Living Dead in Dallas (Sookie Stackhouse #2) by Charlaine Harris
- Dead Until Dark (Sookie Stackhouse #1) by Charlaine Harris
- The Wordy Shipmates by Sarah Vowell
- Feasting on Asphalt: The River Run by Alton Brown
- The Poisoner’s Handbook: Murder and the Birth of Forensic Medicine in Jazz Age New York by Deborah Blum
- The Man Who Ate Everything by Jeffrey Steingarten
- Knitspeak: An A to Z Guide to the Language of Knitting Patterns by Andrea Berman Price
- Circular Knitting Workshop: Essential Techniques to Master Knitting in the Round by Margaret Radcliffe
24/20 = 120%
- Go to a museum.
Grow my hair out to ponytail length.