- 10 projects. Not a ton of progress here. I’ll leave it as is. I seriously need to finish and/or mail things so I can talk about them!
1.5/10 = 15%
- Save $2500. Movin’ on up!
950/2500 = 38%
Pay off Kia car loan.
1211/1211 = 100%
Pay off one credit card.So I’m working on credit card #2.
701/701 = 100%
$1600 on #2 this year.
- Budget/raise. GOT A RAISE!!
- Drink 64 oz. of water a day. Not so good. Got way better at the end of the month.
- Drink less soda. Pretty ok!
- Lose 45 lbs. uuugargasdjbf.
- Reduce procrastination. Uuugh. I hate being so responsive to email. I feel like I’m always on. But I get things done!
- Do one thing each month that makes my life easier. Hrm. I don’t know what I added this month. Probably lots of things. Enjoying reading helped! (See below.)
- List my 3/3/3 daily. Ayup.
- Connect with people more. Skype dates!
Read 20 books: I’ve read as many books now as I did in all of 2012! Don’t even judge me for all the Sookie Stackhouse.
- Deadlocked (Sookie Stackhouse #12) by Charlaine Harris
- Dead Reckinging (Sookie Stackhouse #11) by Charlaine Harris
- Dead in the Family (Sookie Stackhouse #10) by Charlaine Harris
- Dead and Gone (Sookie Stackhouse #9) by Charlaine Harris
- From Dead to Worse (Sookie Stackhouse #8) by Charlaine Harris
- All Together Dead (Sookie Stackhouse #7) by Charlaine Harris
- Definitely Dead (Sookie Stackhouse #6) by Charlaine Harris
- Dead as a Doornail (Sookie Stackhouse #5) by Charlaine Harris
- Dead to the World (Sookie Stackhouse #4) by Charlaine Harris
- Club Dead (Sookie Stackhouse #3) by Charlaine Harris
- Living Dead in Dallas (Sookie Stackhouse #2) by Charlaine Harris
- Dead Until Dark (Sookie Stackhouse #1) by Charlaine Harris
- The Wordy Shipmates by Sarah Vowell
- Feasting on Asphalt: The River Run by Alton Brown
- The Poisoner’s Handbook: Murder and the Birth of Forensic Medicine in Jazz Age New York by Deborah Blum
- The Man Who Ate Everything by Jeffrey Steingarten
- Knitspeak: An A to Z Guide to the Language of Knitting Patterns by Andrea Berman Price
- Circular Knitting Workshop: Essential Techniques to Master Knitting in the Round by Margaret Radcliffe
I ❤ Sookie Stackhouse. Not even gonna lie.
18/20 = 90%
- Go to a museum.
Grow my hair out to ponytail length.I love me some ponytails.