- 10 projects. Not a ton of progress here. I’ll leave it as is.
1.5/10 = 15%
- Save $2500. I put in another $200 in Feb., and was able to up the amount of the automatic transfer, starting in mid-March.
400/2500 = 15%
- Pay off Kia car loan. DONE! Um. I am shocked at how quickly this went away once I set up auto transfers.
1211/1211 = 100%
- Pay off one credit card. DONE! Debt snowball method in effect.
701/701 = 100%
- Budget/raise. Lordy. In the works.
- Drink 64 oz. of water a day. I am a big ol’ meh on water for Feb. I forget about it sometimes!
- Drink less soda. Less well this month.
- Lose 45 lbs. No traction here, though I walked 79 miles this month!
- Reduce procrastination. I’m still liking Do It Tomorrow, though I’ve been catching myself procrastinating a bit toward the end of this month. I know it’s because I’m dreading stuff, but each time, the dreaded task hasn’t been so bad, and I feel so much better once I’m done! Story of my procrastinating life.
- Do one thing each month that makes my life easier. I got to see my Chicago kids. That makes my life better.
- List my 3/3/3 daily. Yep!
- Connect with people more. Yep. Saw Jen, Emily and Jessica, and sent Valentines to a few folks as well.
Read 20 books: FOUR more this month:
- Feasting on Asphalt: The River Run by Alton Brown
- The Poisoner’s Handbook: Murder and the Birth of Forensic Medicine in Jazz Age New York by Deborah Blum
- The Man Who Ate Everything by Jeffrey Steingarten
- Knitspeak: An A to Z Guide to the Language of Knitting Patterns by Andrea Berman Price
- Circular Knitting Workshop: Essential Techniques to Master Knitting in the Round by Margaret Radcliffe
1/20 = 25%. Feasting on Asphalt is a quick read (I finished it over a few baths), and it seriously made me want to go on a road trip. The Poisoner’s Handbook is really good, too
- Go to a museum.
- Grow my hair out to ponytail length.
Soooo close.Scratch that. I was just able to put it up! Hooray!
Though I really kind of want to chop it off, like this:
Boom! Overall, I got a bunch of stuff done this month, and I’m super excited about financial progress!