Basically, you have six weeks to make/do six things you’ve pinned. As of this moment, I have 1,672 pins. That’s a lot of pins, you guys. (In my defense, I joined Pinterest EARLY. Like, way before it was the phenomenon that it is now.) The majority of them I’ve never looked at once since I pinned them. Others I’ve done.
So here are my picks:
1. Hair clips. These are no-sew, but I might sew mine. At least partly.
2. A moon mani. I pinned this more than a year ago.
3. Embroidery-wrapped hoops. I saw these on a Haute Look sale one day, but I’d like to DIY them.
4. Quinoa and kale patties. I love a quinoa patty.
5. Two-tone dip dye. I pinned this shirt as inspiration for a white dress I have that needs a little perk.
6. Button-up refashion. I have a button-up that I bought in Ohio last fall that would be perfect. It’s green plaid. I think I’m going to do pre-bought bias tape around the neck and do the sleeves a bit different.
So there you go. Six pins to add to the “done” list before six weeks are over! I think it’s going to be helpful that I’m only going to be employed full time for one more week!