- 10 projects. As always, I’ve got a lot of in-progress projects. I hear that you get more done if you just focus on one, but nah, that sounds boring. However, I did finish one baby-sized sock, along with making some nail polishes!
1.5/10 = 15%
- Save $2500. I put $200 into savings each month by setting an automatic transfer. I’m sort of embarrassed by how small this amount is, but I’ve got to remember that I’m focusing on paying down debt.
200/2500 = 8%
- Pay off Kia car loan. Paid $700 toward this. Only $511 to go!
700/1211 = 58%
- Pay off one credit card. Only $400 to go!
300/701 = 43%
- Budget/raise. There are big ol’ salary talks at work. We’ll see what I end up with. Then comes the dreaded budgeting.
- Drink 64 oz. of water a day. I did really well during the first half of the month, not so much in the second half. I’m drinking water right now, though!
- Drink less soda. I did pretty well — maybe 10 for the month?
- Lose 45 lbs. No idea, because I haven’t weighed myself in a while. However, I’ve done a lot of walking! I walked 105.1 miles in January, an average of 3.4 miles a day.
- Reduce procrastination. Again, I dunno how I’ll measure this, but it will be good to see it on this list every month. Right now, I’m trying Do It Tomorrow, a to-do app that lets you plan a to-do for only two days. You can move to-do items from one day to the next, but that’s it — no stressing about what you’ve got to do next week, or about the thing that’s coming up next month. Just two days of tasks and marking them off. It’s a nice complement to my (ahem) two other to-do lists, because it helps me prioritize and focus.
- Do one thing each month that makes my life easier. See the aforementioned automatic transfers to my credit union savings. I’ve also set up transfers for the Kia payments. It’s super helpful for circumventing those times I talk myself out of moving over the money, or when I don’t want to move over enough.
- List my 3/3/3 daily. I’ve been doing this, but it feels a little mundane sometimes: “Once again, I’m thankful for sunshine and mobility and people who love me, ” but these are all important things!
- Connect with people more. I’ve Skyped with Emily, visited with Jen and emailed with Mom and Gramma. Done!
Read 20 books: I’ve been reading three books this month. I finished one, and am really close to being done with the other two, but it looks like they’ll have to wait until February’s round-up to be added to the list.
- Circular Knitting Workshop: Essential Techniques to Master Knitting in the Round, by Margaret Radcliffe
1/20 = 5%
- Go to a museum. I should really take advantage of the many museums in Atlanta. I’ve been to only one on the list!
- Grow my hair out to ponytail length. We’re at pigtail length, but it’s so close to being long enough for a ponytail.
And now, I’m going to go finish one of those books!