This year is 1/12 of the way over already!
1. Baby weight (max 35 pounds). I’ve gained 11. I seem to be plateauing for weeks at a time and then bouncing up a couple of pounds at once. I gained four of these pounds in January. Probably being pregnant over the holidays wasn’t beneficial. I’m mostly just looking like I’ve gained weight, not that I’m necessarily pregnant. But it’s changing a bit day by day. *I* can definitely tell I have a bump.
2. Stockpile food. I haven’t done anything in January. My morning sickness eased and I’m just getting back into doing my house things again. I’m really tired all the time, though. I think after my job ends March 1, this will come more into play.
3. Make/do 10 projects. I completed two crochet projects in January. Two mug cozies and a crochet-top dishtowel. One of the mug cozies went to my friend for her birthday with a tea infuser mug I’d picked up a couple of months ago. It seemed to be a big hit.
4. Read 52 books. I read two in January. So, I’m already a bit behind. But I think that’s ok for now. I’m having a hard time concentrating on books, but like everything else, I think once I have a bit more time, this will pick up.
5. Make two new recipes each month. I made one in January: Potato soup. I cooked lots of meals in January, but only one new thing.